Monday, March 12, 2018

Prime Time Supporters: Andy Favreau


Last week, I featured actor Geovanni Gopradi (HERE:) who I noticed during his guest appearance on Will & Grace. Geovanni was a part of the B story with Karen and Will, but there was another actor that I noticed in the A story which provided the episode it's title. .


Three Wise Men refers to three generations of men with the last name Wise, all of who slept with Grace. The grandfather was played by the talented Barry Bostwick, the father by the adorable Matt Letscher. The son, whose beautiful face and body you see here, was played by actor Andy Favreau.

Will & Grace

Favreau, younger brother of Jon was a stand out in the episode and I knew I had seen him before. It may have been due to his various TV appearances, including a stint on Animal Kingdom, a show I like, but am still struggling to stick to. It may also be his turn in the new Mindy Kaling series Champions. I love Mindy's writing, as well as actor Anders Holm. (who has a great nude scene that I featured HERE:) I have not seen any of Champions yet, but have it on DVR to check out when time allows.


Will & Grace has been hit and miss for me, but has been getting better as the season moves on. It's also had some really great guest stars this season. (and I don't mean JLo). Last week's episode featured Will in scenes with two teens, Ilana and Brianna in some truly laugh out loud scenes. The two actress's who played the two teens should be on every week, or be given their own show.

With Anders Holm in Champions

The Mick (2017)

Animal Kingdom (2017)

No comments: