Tuesday, June 12, 2018

A Vintage Vantage: Twelve of Tore


When working on the piece on Anton Z Risan, I was reminded of a folder in my 'blog' file with images of another hot Swede. Every time I research a post on a 'vintage' model, I inevitably come across image of the blonde and the beautiful Tore Lind. Tore has the classic facial features and physical traits we associate (and dream about) with hot Nordic men.


I know next to nothing about Tore, nor was it easy to find much info about him. There are lots of images out there, but not much information. Tore's first nudes that I could find appear to be from the late 50's or early 60's taken for the Scandinavian studio FotoGrafo. The remainder of Tore's shots are from Walter Kundzicz from Champion Studio from the mid sixties.








No comments: