Thursday, October 25, 2018

Give Me Something Good to Eat: Jeremiah Bottom by Naked Ambition


'Due to family circumstances, Jeremiah insisted on covering his face in some manner so as to remain anonymous for any full nude shots'


Although it was Jesse I first featured when showcasing the work of artist, photographer and model George from Naked Ambition earlier this year, it was his shots o Jeremiah Bottom in a clown mask that first grabbed my attention.  The shots above reminded me of a Halloweener who arrived home without his costume the morning after a Halloween party, a little worse for un-wear.


I usually like to see the face behind a mask, but Jeremiah has such an eye catching front, not to mention his Jeremiah bottom, that his desire for anonymity wasn't an issue.  Although Jeremiah may not have wanted his face shown, he clearly had a desire, and maybe even a need, to be seen and enjoyed completely naked. I also never thought I'd be featuring a hippo hunk, but if you check out Page 2,(HERE) George's masks, and Jeremiah's bottom inspired me to do so.


George recalls shooting with Jeremiah six or seven times over the years. He had a family in the area, but contacted George when he was in the area, and need a little time away from the family unit. Jeremiah enjoyed being in front of the camera and through the costumes and masks, was able to release parts of himself, he couldn't when at home with his family. For me, this is really the essence of Halloween, being able to release pieces of yourself kept hidden, the other 364 days of the year.




No comments: