Thursday, October 25, 2018

Hippopotamus in the Shower by Naked Ambition


I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
Only a hippopotamus will do
I don't want a dog, no dinky Tinker Toy
I want a hippopotamus to play with and enjoy
A Great Big World


I never would have guessed when I began FH, that at I'd be featuring a naked hippopotamus, especially not one as hot as Jeremiah Bottom.   But, with the whimsical and erotic creativity of George from Naked Ambition, and it being Halloween.... a hippo in the shower it is!  .


In addition to shooting Jeremiah in a hippo and clown mask, George also sent on others featuring the mysterious model incarnating other animals from the jungle and forest. I'll save those later as this series featuring the hippo mask, were definitely favorites  I could certainly develop a serious hippo fetish if they all looked like Jeremiah, but I might have to settle for just buying my own mask... on the off chance there a Tarzan or jungle swamp role play in my future...




No comments: