Thursday, October 25, 2018

Grant Cramer in Hardbodies


Grant Cramer wasn't an actor that really peaked my radar when I was younger.  I think I remember him on a few TV shows he guested on, but I mostly knew him from 1984's Hardbodies.  Now... to be full honest, I have never watched Hardbodies all the way through.  I didn't have to, as Grant's nude scene was thankfully, at the beginning of the movie.


I do however look forward to seeing more of Grant soon as he's writing and producing a sequel to Killer Klowns title The Return of the Killer Klowns from Outer Space in 3D.  The film is not yet in production, but looking forward to the film and hope it's as creepy and fun as the original.


Hardbodies (1984)

'We have been working very hard the last few years on the sequel for “Killer Klowns”. We are hoping to make it pretty soon. It took a long time to get the rights, then it took a long time to come up with the story we were all happy with. Everything takes a freaking long time. All the original filmmakers are attached to it, though I am the only original cast member. We have a brand new story and we really want to keep it in the spirit of the original movie. We don’t want it to become the CGI sequel of “Killer Klowns”. Keep it with the costumes, Keep it with the old school effects. It needs to be an homage with the 1950”s aliens from outer space, blob-esque monster movies.'
Grant Cramer


No comments: