Thursday, October 25, 2018

John Allen Nelson in Criminal Passion


Murder, Seduction, Betrayal 


I remember as a kid watching John Allen Nelson on Baywatch... not the show, just the opening credits.  There was one clip of John waking towards camera in a black speedo and if I hadn't know already I was gay, I did certainly did then.  That hair, that face, that body.... I had no real interest in watching the show, but I did record that opening on my VCR to replay over and over.


It wasn't until I was much older and on the Internet that discovered John's soft core resume.  Mostly, it was just grainy screen caps from VHS recordings of movies that never made the cut for a DVD release.  But.. thanks to downloading, some of John's performances can be seen just a little, more clearer.


John's underwater frontal in 1994's Criminal Passion (Angel of Desire) still manages to arouse.  Although the goods are seen through a chlorine lens, the camera gives us many opportunities to think we got a good look as little John flops and floats just a few feet under.




No comments: