Thursday, December 13, 2018

Willie-Nilly


I've only seen a handful of episodes of Little House On The Prairie, mostly due to an old 'Christian' cable channel that used to play them on Sunday afternoons.  Although I'm familiar with most of the cast and characters, I didn't know much about Jonathan Gilbert who played Nellie's little brother Willie.


A few weeks ago, while looking for something on E-bay, I stumbled upon a headshot of Gilbert that looked to be taken when he was in late teens or early twenties.  I didn't know that little Willie turned out to be so hot!  I tried to find more, but Gilbert's acting career pretty much began and ended with his stint on the show.


According to Gilbert's wiki page, Gilbert moved from California when he was in his early twenties, and sadly no longer has contact with his famous sisters, Melissa and Sara Gilbert.  According to Melissa, he now works as a stock broker in New York.


Melissa & Jonathan

Headshot I saw on E-bay

No comments: