Sunday, January 27, 2019

Good Things Come... Timmy by JW Johnson


In Small Packages...


When most people describe what they look for in a man, 'tall' is often included on the list.  At a little over 6'2" myself, I'm generally considered on the tall side, and often wondered what exactly tall meant for others.  For me, almost everyone I encountered was shorter than myself, so if being taller was a strict requirement, I my options would have vastly limited.


I don't think I've ever been with, dated or even danced with anyone taller than I was, so height was never really that important.  We call crushed over that hot short guy, at work, or when we were in school.  They were often very athletic, fit, compact and tight. Maybe in part due to the napoleon complex, but some shorter men have a swagger, a sexy way of moving, walking or presenting themselves.


Timmy Thomas certainly has that swagger.  Not that he's especially short, (his height is listed as 5'7") nor, as you can see does he have a small package.  Timmy has an energy, a sexual force that defies any degree of measurement.  There are many things models can learn and be taught, but one of the most difficult is the ability to transfer energy.  We've all seen images of great looking men that don't generate much response, often due to their inability to great energy and heat in front of the camera.


'Timmy was a natural model and flirt for sure...  He exuded both an innocent and super sweet  aura... mixed with that strong fuck me look.!'


Yeah, my use of swagger was too subtle, I think JW's 'fuck me' description might be more on the mark.  When I was going through JW's portfoio last month, at the bottom of one the pages (HERE:) were JW's images of Timmy.  His beautiful blue eyes, and that powerful sexual energy, had me reaching out to JW about featuring their work together.


Some of you might recognize Timmy from his adult film work, he began working in the industry at 18 back in 2001.  Timmy has worked for several studios including Centaur Films, Colt and Falcon Studios.  JW shot Timmy a few years later in 2005 at the request of Badpuppy magazine.  JW was visiting Colorado for the shoot, and had originally hoped to shoot Timmy outside.


'I had hoped to use a beautiful waterfall and shoot Timmy there for part of the shoot, When he arrived, he told me that he only had two hours to shoot.  With the waterfall being a good 15 minute drive south, and then another 15 minute hike up to the falls, we sadly didn't have the time.  We ended up shooting in the home I was renting which turned out great due to some of the beautiful furnishings and great windowlight.'




No comments: