Friday, February 1, 2019

Six More: Matthew Dunston by takeapic4u


'Although it was way too cold for sweat, I think there are some pretty hot shots of Matthew, especially given it was so cold!'


Some may remember that FH celebrated the season's first snow last November with a few crisp and raw shots of model Matthew Dunston from Dave. (takeapic4u)  (First Snow of the Season)  Given it's Groundhog Day, and for many of us, there's six more weeks of winter in front of us, I thought it a good time ,to post another six of my favorite shots from the shoot, to help us all make it through with a little visual motivation.


I love winter, well at least I did last November, this week, my love for the season is again being tested.  It's not the snow as much as the cold and wind.  Currently, even typing this piece is a bit of a challenge.  I just came in from shoveling a short while ago, and despite the 'cold proof thermal gloves'  that I received for Christmas, my fingers have yet to fully warm and thaw out.


I applaud all photographers and models who head outside to shoot erotic environmental images of the male form.  I especially respect those who head out in when the elements prove challenging, especially in the cold and snow.  There is no better background, nor a better contrast to the beauty of skin and the naked male body, than frigid temperatures and snow.


Dave shoots almost entirely outside, and living in Iowa (today feeling like -13F) has had to get used to changing weather conditions, if not, he'd only be shooting a few months a year. Although Matthew, also from Iowa, enjoyed his snow shoot with Dave, like myself, Matthew is a seasonal enthusiast, and I've been fortunate to have featured his work outside in all of four natures glorious seasons. (HERE:)

No comments: