Thursday, March 7, 2019

Horizontal Stripes


I binged the first two episodes of this season's Survivor, Edge of Extinction before watching this week's episode.  I love Survivor, but wasn't really in the head space to watch the night of it's premiere.  Although I usually hate returning contestants, I was looking forward to seeing Joe and his man bun.


Joe is as fetching as ever, but all this season thus far have been on 25 year old Chris Underwood.  Usually they say horizontal stripes aren't that complimentary to the body, and usually end up making you look a little thicker than you are.  With Chris however, especially with his striped boxer briefs, they work beautifully.


The camera operators seem to agree, and in the seasons first two episodes, have given us a ton of close ups of Chris and his stripes, both front and back views.  Those lines, especially when wet, seem to frame and highlight Chris's natural vertical line in crazy sexy ways....


Sadly, Chris wasn't in his boxers as much last night, but maybe he'll be back in them with the challenge he received at the end of the episode.  If so, we'll all be edging towards extinction.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have loved watching Chris and his gorgeous body. I was pissed when they voted him off on Wednesday. I hope he gets to come back to the show from the other island. I would hope that he does some modeling when he is not on Survivor. Chris is so sexy.

Anonymous said...

NICE DICK