Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Kudos to the Casting Director of The Enemy Within


'FBI Agent Will Keaton enlists the most notorious traitor in American history to help catch a spy.'

Morris Chestnut

That 'traitor' is Erica Shepherd played by the brilliant Jennifer Carpenter. I loved Jennifer since her days playing Debra, the serial killer's sister on Dexter. I was intrigued seeing the promo's for The Enemy Within last month, and DVR'd the pilot which I just found time to check out last night. The premise immediately drew me in, and Jennifer is as compelling as ever in a really smartly developed role.


In addition to Jennifer and the story, I instantly noticed the well chosen team of incredibly hot actors the casting directer assembled in the cast. Morris Chestnut plays Will, the agent who reluctantly  enlists Erica to help on a case.  The supporting cast also includes many actors I featured previously on FH including; James Carpinello, Raza Jaffrey, Pawel Szajda and Noah Mills. I ony watched the pilot, and given it's a political crime drama, I'm not sure all of my favorites are going to be on for the long haul, but if the story remains as intense as the pilot, I'll stick around to find out.

James Carpinello


Rock of Ages

James in Let's Kill Ward's Wife

Pawel Szajda

Pawel in Tatarak (2009)

Raza Jaffrey



Raza in Smash

Noah Mills



Mills in Sex & The City 2

No comments: