Wednesday, May 22, 2019

ACTORS & Skin: David Keith

The Lords of Discipline (1983)

I'ts been a few months since I DVR'd the 1984 flick Firestarter, but it was just last week, that I started to watch.   Stephen King is one of my favorite authors, but I haven't always been as enthusiastic about the film adaptations of his books.  Some, like Dolores Claiborne, Pet Cemetery and Misery as well as the 1990 TV adaptation of IT, I love, but most of them... I don't.

Firestarter (1984)

Firestarter wasn't very compelling, despite a interesting beginning,. about 30 minutes in I started to get bored, and the blasting eighties action movie soundtrack had me quickly tuning out.  Before flicking it off, I did however notice actor David Kieth, looking especially hot with long hair in the films opening flashback scene.


I knew who David Keith was, but really didn't pay too much attention to him before.  My mother loved An Officer & A Gentlemen, and there was a copy in our family's VHS collection.  I remember seeing it a few times when I was a kid, but really didn't notice much except Richard Gere and the scene with his pubes peeking his through his white boxer briefs.

The Golden Moment: An Olympic Love Story (1980)

When searching for images of Keith, I finally saw how incredible he also looked in the film, Keith has an incredibly distinctive, and incredibly sexy face.  I quickly went on the hunt for more of Keith's on-screen roles, especially of course, one's which may include a bit of skin.

Co-Ed Fever (1979)

I could only find two films which included nude scenes.  The first was actually An Officer & A Gentlemen.    Although Keith has a sexy scene while in bed in the film, his only nude scene was a brief one, after Richard Gere finds his character hanging from the ceiling after committing suicide in a motel room. 

Independence Day (1983)

Brubaker (1980)

Keith's second nude scene was also not a scene filmed the audiences erotic pleasure.  In the 1985 HBO television movie Gulag, Keith plays a former athlete who's imprisoned and interrogated and forced to confess to being a spy for the United States.  There's a brief scene in the film where Kieth's character Mickey Almon and a fellow prisoner are forced to strip down in prison.  I've capped an added a clip of that scene in a post below.


Keith by dluttphoto (1985)

An Officer & A Gentlemen (1982)

'Did you see that bodacious set of tatas?'
Sid Worley



No comments: