Friday, May 24, 2019

Bump & Run: Adam Scott


Tiger Woods was back in the news recently, and thankfully, it was again back to being about his golf game.  While I appreciate Tiger's talent, and what he's accomplished,  I've never really been a huge fan.   I can't say I'm really a fan of any golfer, it's not a sport I find either exciting, nor one which requires much athletic ability.


Of course it takes skill and hard work, but not the same commitment and physical discipline that comes from being a swimmer, a diver, a gymnast or with track and field events.  That doesn't mean however, that I don't appreciate a hot golfer, this is after all  FH.


Australian golfer Adam Scott certainly ticks all the boxes, including having just the right amount of junk in the trunk to do justice to his golf pants.  Scott was ranked #1 on the PGA tour in 2014 but had a couple of years where he admits he wasn't playing well enough.  Scott feels he's now back in the game, and is playing at level that puts him back in contention for a win.


Except for a few clips on the news, I haven't actually watched Adam play golf, but I have kept tabs on his modeling career.  With his classic good looks, advertisers jumped at the chance to have the 38 year old hocking everything from clothing and watches to banks and vodka.





On the Beach:

No comments: