Saturday, May 18, 2019

Checking In: Tyler Berta by PhotoRSH


I've never watched Paradise Hotel, but after seeing an image of the ultra hot Tyler Berta, I decided to check out his arrival at the hotel on Youtube. (below)  Tyler had me checking out the pilot and he didn't disappoint.

Tyler (on shoulders on right)

I haven't watched any additional episodes, but I noticed it's on My Demand, so Tyler may have me checking back in.  I usually don't like reality shows based on romance and relationships, but there was something rather addictive about the first episode that has me curious to who'll be with who as the series progresses.



Tyler by PhotoRSH


When I started looking for shots of Tyler for this piece, I noticed a few modeling shots on his Instagram.  My favorites, were all from photographer PhotoRSH.  I had noticed the Illinois based photographers work awhile ago, and already been in contact about his work and a possible future feature on the site.


When I saw that he had worked with Tyler, I immediately shot him a line and RSH generously sent on a selection of shots from the work together.  Now, if you haven't yet checked out the show, I'm sure RSH's visuals will be having you want to make a reservation. 


Tyler Berta on Instagram 


PhotoRSH on Instagram
PhotoRSH on  ModelMayhem

No comments: