Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Bros

Jack

I've watched a couple of episodes of this season's Big Brother, and even with just a couple of viewings, my initial impressions of already changed.  Before the show aired, I lusted after Jack, the Jason Momoa wannabe.  He is as hot as his initial images promises, and although he's flashed a bit of butt, he's turn out to be a wee bit controlling and a bit of a disappointment.


Jackson

Jackson on the other hand has been a nice surprise.  The show's promotional images didn't do him justice.  He has a great body, but his face doesn't photograph as well as he comes off on video.  Jackson is physically incredible, but thus far is sticking so close to Jack, it's hard get a full impression just yet.  I won't be watching much the next month or so, but hope he gives a few more flashes.



Tommy

I loved me some Tommy from the get go, but he is also high energy and was a bit much at times.  His excitement at the beginning, and his lusting after Jack, has cooled down somewhat, and seems to be settling into the game.  Tommy also beautifully shows how all that dancing on Broadway stages does a body good!

Jack & Tommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am also enjoying Big Brother this season. Jack is sexy. Jackson is also gorgeous. I loved when he was Camp director and laying on the bed with his arms behind his head. His gorgeous chest was on display. Tommy is a cutie also. The other day it was great seeing Lifeguard Tyler from last year. It was nice seeing his gorgeous body and sexy smile.