Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Alien Invasions


Alien Journeys: Taken & Used


Ok, my fantasy's weren't exactly about being raptured by some giant insect, but they did include being taken, inspected and probed by some sort of creature, an alien, something with tentacles, some strange creature looking to learn, explore and ravage my body.


I'm not usually into fantasy's, erotic or otherwise that involve cruelty or violence, but I do have a bit of fetish for vulnerability and embarrassment within my fantasy's, usually with myself as the focus, but sometimes it's another.  That being said, erotic alien abductions and alien medical exams were a recurring theme when I was younger.

Image from Luis Rafael

When I started to think about doing a piece on the subject, I thought it had to be rare.  I mean I knew I couldn't be the only one, but I didn't think there was a large group of people with similar thoughts and fantasy's.  Fantasy's a group of aliens, demons or monsters, examining, inspecting, and probing a hot naked body.


A quick google search, (try gay alien romance) came up with movies, videos and TONS of books devoted to the theme. So many books,  they have their own sub section in the genre of gay romance novels.  There are a lot of great titles, but I think my favorite might be a book entitled, The Warmth of His Tentacles.


'When Sam spies a hot-but-shy boy in his classes, he decides to bring him out of his shell and into his arms! But he'll get more than he bargained for in those pants, when the boy turns out to be a tentacled alien from the planet Arlectrani!'



Artwork by domino6713

I think one of the most interesting things I learned about erotic alien fantasy involved milking.  I think milking may have been apart of my own fantasy's, even before I really knew what exactly it was.  The name sort of tells the story, I'm sure you can get the gist. (or in this case jizz) Basically the aliens suck every last drop of juice out of their subject to use to implant in others.

Milked


No comments: