Saturday, December 7, 2019

DrDerrol: Bomb Shack


'Such were the thoughts flooding my tiny head on the day that I was sunning myself in an old bomb crater I had discovered near the wall. I am naked, face down on a piece of broken church inhaling a fragrant Westerly breeze.'
Hedwig


This past September, I featured DrDerrol's naked hike during his summer visit to Maine. (HERE:)  DrDerrol's hike, wasn't the only adventure the California model had during his visit to the East Coast.  One the stops on his woods walk also included a stop at an old bomb shack that he discovered while out exploring one day. 


Whenever DrDerrol encounters a cool or unique location, his first inclination is to strip off his clothes for a nude photoshoot.  During this particular shoot, DrDerrol couldn't get a particular quote from Hedwig out of his mind.  Not every word fit exactly, but DrDerrol made it work.


'Such were the thoughts flooding my tiny head on the day that I was sunning myself in an old bomb crater (shack) I had discovered near the wall (the beach). I am naked, face down (up) on a piece of broken church (ceiling) inhaling a fragrant Westerly (Easterly) breeze.' 🤣




No comments: