Monday, March 23, 2020

Far from the Tree


By now, many of you have seen the video above posted by Brandon Jenner.  Brody's brother and Caitlyn's son has certainly inherited the family's great genes.  It had me thinking of the two images above that I saved a few years ago.  I thought the shots of Caitlyn and Hulk Hogan from an old episode of The Love Boat were fun, and an interesting piece of history.


I've posted images of Caitlyn's life prior to her officially transitioning in the past, but wondered if it's appropriate to continue to do so.  I would imagine, many who transition want to focus on the now.  It's difficult with Caitlyn however given that most of us got to know her as Bruce Jenner.  Bruce Jenner was famous, one of the most famous athletes in the world. 

Although I'm not a big fan of everything Caitlyn says and does, I do recognize the importance of her sharing her story so publicly. Regardless, I thank Caitlyn for giving us Brody and Brandon, and for Brandon providing a moment of brightness, and hotness, during this past week in particular!

Hulk Hogan, Caitlyn Jenner, (as Lover Boy Bob) Tim Rossovich and The Love Boat Cast in Who's The Champ from 1986

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he probably had a boner during the exercise otherwise we would be able to see his willy dangling