Sunday, March 29, 2020

Yard Work


Today was that day.  The first really nice day when people were out doing yard work,  I could also smell my neighbours barbecue for the first time this year.  I didn't do any yard work, nor did I spark up the bbq, I puttered around outside, mostly looking at the mess that winter left behind, til today, mostly buried under the snow.  It might have been more motivating if I had a hot neighbour hanging out next door.  


A guy who works hard in the yard, raking and mowing shirtless and needing the sweet guy next door (me) to bring him  a cold drink of water as he began to sweat under the springtime sun.   My neighbour is a very nice retiree, not exactly Elijah James, (pictured) but.... he does use his snowblower to do my driveway when it snows.  He'll do.

Elijah James

No comments: