Tuesday, May 5, 2020

David Corenswet: LuPoned!


'Who doesn't want a sex scene with David Corenswet? Who? Excuse me, who?'


Patti LuPone don't lie!  We've been seeing a lot of Lupone recently, especially on-line.  Anyone who followers her on social media knows she's been releasing some of her isolation energy with some hilarious and revealing videos.  I also look forward to her, and her love scene with actor David Corenswet in the new Netflix mini-series Hollywood.


I first  noticed Corenswet in the first episode of The Politician, but the show didn't pull me beyond watching just the first episode.  I want to watch more, especially know season two is focused on Better Midler and Judith Light, but Ryan Murphy's work is hit and miss for me.  It initially usually hits, then fades to a miss.

The Politician 

The reviews for Hollywood have been up and down.  I intended to binge it last weekend, but after turning on Netflix, I got caught up in reruns of Schitt's Creek, but have Hollywood scheduled for this weekend.  David Corenswet is beautiful, and has all the qualities (at least in images and the clips I've seen) of old Hollywood, and seems perfect for the role of Jack Castello.




Hollywood 2020

Affairs of State 2018

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David is stunning, but I agree with you about Ryan Murphy's shows. The Politician was not good and "Hollywood," with all of its revisionism and anachronisms is not worth watching, except for the naked guys!