Sunday, June 7, 2020

Pipe Cleaner


'I can't defend everything I did back in junior high, I mean who can? But let's face it, when you show up at school wearing a tweed blazer with elbow patches and carrying a valise, I mean, I think the guilt here is fifty- fifty.'
Danny Kriezel


Those who checked out my profile of actor Justin Gorence last week know that I'm currently making my way through viewing Frasier.  I never really watched the Kelsey Grammer sit-com when it first aired, but have enjoyed catching up on series the last few weeks.  I recently watched the 1994 season two episode Seat of Power and was drawn to the hot plumber Frasier hired to fix his bathroom.


The hot ginger plumber ended up being the bully who terrorized Niles in Jr. High.  I recognized the actor, but it didn't immediately click who it was, well, until he smiled.  Although I of course know of actor John C. McGinley, I'm not really sure I've seen him much before.  I know he was on Scrubs, and I mostly know him from promoting the series, more than actually watching it.

Scrubs

Although I haven't really much of his work, I've seen enough of McGinley in guest shots and interviews to have gained an appreciation for his comedic skills, and to pick up on his obvious and distinct sex appeal.  Although the actor's had a few implied nude scenes, his most visible baring was in Wild Hogs.  Check out caps from John's skinny dip from the 2007 film  on PAGE 2 HERE:



Flypaper (1999)

No comments: