Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Parker Young in Suburgatoy: Krampus

'I'm adopted?????'

So, this isn't technically a 12 Days  post because it isn't about a Christmas movie.  I saved the image above last year, thinking it must be from a Hallmark movie I hadn't seen.  I should have known the shirtless hunk however, as I've featured the talented actor previously on the site. (HERE:)  It wasn't however from a movie at all, but from Krampus, the Christmas episode of the sit-com Suburgatoy.


I love actor Parker Young, but I never watched Suburgatoy.  Not sure why, in addition to Parker, the show had an incredibly talented cast.  I do however, love shirtless hunks, especially in scenes with Santa.  I found this scene on-line and it's a little over the top.  Young's character has a meltdown after finding out he was adopted, and as one does when upset, ripped off his shirt on cold winter day and began beating his fist into iron lamp poles.

No comments: