Saturday, February 20, 2021

Leaps & Bounds

'It doesn’t take X-Ray Vision to see you are up to no good.'

Tom Welling

With Superman and Lois premiering on the CW this week, I thought it was time to use a little X-Ray vision to take a closer look at some of the big and small screen's sexiest Supermen.  I'm not an especially huge fan of Super Hero films and TV shows.  I tend to like the 'first' film in movie franchises, but bore as they go on and on. 

 As a kid, I went to the theater to see Michael Keaton as Batman, when I got older I liked Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man.  I never really got into their replacements and the films that followed. I have never seen any film in the Avenger series, nor any of the off-shoot films.  Although I'm big fans of many of the actors involved, I'm just not drawn to them.  One day, I may catch one on television and change my tune, but for now, I'll stick to checking out and capping the tight suits and any scenes of shirtlessness. 

Tyler Hoechlin

Speaking of being shirtless, I am interested in checking out Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent and Superman.  Tyler is incredibly hot, but I mostly know him through images.  Except for last year's Palm Springs, I haven't really seen him in much.  These shots of Tyler bound up, do however have me wanting to finally check out Teen Wolf.  

I do intend to check out this week's premiere of Superman and Lois, and thought a good time to take a look at my favorite men of steel from movies and TV.  To help celebrate, artist Roy Johnson (badsign769) created some original artwork to help get things started.  Roy used the image of Tyler above to help create the image of our caped wearing hero.bound, venerable and incredibly hot.  Check out more hot Men of Steel on the next page from both Film (HERE:) and Television (HERE 

Artwork by badsign769

No comments: