Saturday, June 5, 2021

Joseph Lally: The Money Shot


'The aptly titled final episode of Joseph Lally's Soap Opera film series is in his own words 'a film version of Michelangelo's David'.'


No, this video from artist and photographer Joseph Lally isn't new, it was first published as part of his Soap Opera film series back in 2014.  Recently, I went back to it and am now viewing it in an entirely different light.  FH may recall that I dipped my toes in the Housewife series for the first time this year.  I started with The Real Housewives of New York.  I binged the first few seasons, and profiled a few of the men who drew my focus. (HERE: & HERE:)


After awhile, I needed a break.  All of the alcohol infused drama went from amusing to disturbing for me. Don't get me wrong, I drunken craziness can be fun, but a few of the women seem to have serious addiction issues which are being exploited for 'good TV.'   I recently stepped back in and watched a few episodes from season 12.  Like Ramona, I was attracted to the tall and handsome William who showed up as one of Ramona's friends in a couple of episodes. William was a model and when searching found his work with Joseph.  Ramona has great taste!


No comments: