Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Flash of Gold


Gold Medal
Matty Lee & Tom Daley
10-metre synchronised Dive


I'm not really watching much of this summer's Olympics, but I did have to catch a replay of Matty Lee and Tom Daley's Gold medal winning dive earlier this week in Tokyo.  Like so many, I've enjoyed watching their friendship through their diving, and what they've shared on-line.   In addition to Tom sharing a wee peek with a speedo slip while celebrating, Matty also shared that Tom got him a special gift just prior to the games. 


'He surprised me with this Olympic ring, which is something really cool and special because it's the exact same mold of his ring that he got years and years ago after his first Olympics. So regardless of how we did, he still had a little surprise he brought from England. It's so, so special that he got me that.'


Slight speedo slip....

No comments: