Thursday, August 26, 2021

Eddie Lucas: Bosun with the Mosun


'Grab your life jackets because this boat's going down.'


Earlier this month, when I featured Below Deck's David Bradberry, (HERE:) I mentioned how much I loved watching his friendship with fellow deck hand and roomie Eddie Lucas. Eddie seems like a really nice guy, sweet, caring and incredibly cute.  I know he goes through some 'Rocky' times in later seasons, but there is something so likable about Eddie.


I'm making my way through the original show and missed Eddie when he left the show.  I know he's now returned and am looking forward to getting to those episodes.  Eddie recently posted the promo for Season 9 on his Instagram.  The new season premieres October 25th and hopefully by then, I'll be caught up with the remaining seasons and can watch it as it airs.

David & Eddie



No comments: