Saturday, November 20, 2021

The Complete Package: Jon-Erik Hexum


November 5th is the birthday of late actor Jon-Erik Hexum.  If he had lived, the actor would have turn 64 earlier this month.  Instead of posting on the day, I thought it was time to include Jon-Erik in The Complete Package.  I started the series a few years ago, as an attempt to pull all of my posts on one actor into one place.  I really haven't kept up with the series, but Jon-Erik's birthday inspired me to revive it.  

Jon-Erik Hexum was, and remains, one of the most iconic symbols of the male form in the media.  He didn't really make many TV shows, and his projects were necessarily that successful.  Still, throughout his short career, though his acting projects, and the many images and photo-shoots to promote them, Hexum made a huge impact on so many.  I never Hexum's Making of a Male Model until I was an adult, yet remember as a child, being fascinated by the commercials and images promoting it. Below, are the posts featuring actor and model Jon-Erik Hexum.


Jon-Erik Hexum on FH:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He was a gorgeous guy. I also remember seeing the commercials and wishing I could watch the movie. I remember watching the tv show Voyagers. It was a shame that this stud died at such a young age.