Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Tayler Kane in Fire

'A new female recruit battles sexism in the male-dominated workplace after joining a group of firies' in Queensland.  Meanwhile the police suspect that a serial arsonist is a member of the squad - as if their lives weren't hot enough already.'


I know I'm not the only who remembers Fire. I have no idea what channel it was on, but I have a distinct memory of stumbling upon the Australian series while flipping through channels late one night. I had never heard of the show before, but was amazed at the incredibly hot cast and the full male nudity.

The show only last two seasons, and I only caught a handful of episodes, but certainly remember this scene featuring model turned actor Tayler Kane as Louis in the show's premiere episode.  Sure the frontal was quick, but it's hard to forget Kane sliding down the fire poll completely naked.

I've been searching for the series on DVD for awhile.  I found a few copies on the E-Bay Australia, but am not really sure that they'll play on my North American DVD player.  Maybe a digital copy will show up soon.  Until then, I recently was excited to find a clip (below) of Tayler on Casperfan, one of my favorite places to check out male nude scenes.




1 comment:

KLR said...

Series 2 is great too, but not as much nudity.
His voice is amazing. I could listen to him talk all day.
I think the old Restituda site had clips/caps of Tayler if you're interested.