Friday, May 27, 2022

R.I.P Ray Liotta

I haven't done too many R.I.P posts the last few years.  Between the sociopath in the White House, the pandemic, unrest and war, I wanted FH to be a break from daily stressors.  This week, that is needed even more than ever.  I did however want to note the passing of actor Ray Liotta.

Revolver (2005)

Rarely the star, Liotta still managed to shine in almost every project and role he took on.  I went to the movies at least once a week in the 90's and 2000's and it felt like Liotta was in almost every second or third  movie I saw. I'm not sure when my crush began, it may have been in 1992's Unlawful Entry.  According to those who knew him, Liotta often played against type.  In real life, he is described as incredibly sweet and incredibly kind.  R.I.P Mr. Liotta

No comments: