Thursday, August 4, 2022

Peter Porte: Overdue


I've had a file in my FH folder named Peter Porte for over a decade.  I first began to crush over the actor and former model after his far to short stint as Ricky Williams on The Young and the Restless.  Sadly, and stupidly, the show didn't realize they talent they had on their hands, and killed off poor Ricky, by a shot from his father, after only a year. 


I've followed Peter's career, but somehow missed most of his television appearances.  I caught him on guest stints on Parks and Recreation and Mom, but was never a regular watcher of Baby Daddy, Living With Models or the other shows he appeared on a semi-regular. 


I planned on doing a 12 Days post after reading about his gay themed Christmas movie, but some how managed to miss it.  I also tried to watch Peter in last year's Beyond Salem, but couldn't really get beyond enjoying Peter's shirtless scene. The cable Day of our Lives sudser was a little over-the-top for me, something I should have known given it also featured Lisa Rinna.


I'm also struggling a bit with Peter's guest shot on the new Netflix show Uncoupled.  I want to watch, I'll try to watch, but I have to push  myself given how much Neil Patrick Harris bugs me.   Harris is a celebrity I wish I enjoyed, but let's just leave it at.... I don't.  


I did however, find out that Peter only appears in episodes 5 and did turn on Netflix and skipped to catch Peter's sex scene with Harris.  As I said I've been following Peter for awhile and I believe this scene is his first official nude scene.  Hopefully he'll do more, we always knew he had an incredible chest and stomach, but his beautiful beefy butt is equally as appealing.



Uncoupled (2022)

Thanks to ausCaps for the caps!

No comments: