Wednesday, November 30, 2022

12 Days: (sort of) Noah Fearnley in Dognapped: Hound in the City

When an egotistical social media influencer's dog is shockingly kidnapped, her long-suffering assistant teams up with charming local vet to find the puppy before Christmas.

I had to put 'sort of' in the title as I haven't actually watched Dognapped: Hound in the City.  Normally when I do a 12 Days post, it's after watching, and sometimes partially watching, the movie in question.  Dognapped aired on the ION Network, a network I actually never even heard of until seeing the Christmas film's poster. 

I attempted to find the movie somewhere to watch or stream, but so far... no luck.  I'll keep trying, but until then, still wanted to share the hottie on the poster that had me looking for the film, and the network it aired on.

Noah by Adam Walsh

As you can probably tell, Noah Fearnley,  the actor playing the hot vet in the film, is also a model.  So.. although I couldn't really do a full 12 Days piece, nothing was stopping from doing a FaVorites piece featuring his modeling shots.  Check them out on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: