Saturday, November 5, 2022

Scarf Down:

If you live in the North East, you've seen reports how this past October was the warmest October in history.  While some are celebrating still wearing shorts and not having to turn on the furnace, others are terrified about what's to come...

I mowed my lawn today, which is something I don't think I've ever done in November.  Except for pulling out the mower to mulch leaves, my last actual grass mowing is usually late September or early October.  My summer flowers are still in bloom in the front porch planters. Usually I've pulled them by now, planning to replace them with fir or pine branches for Christmas.

While it's warm here today, it's thankfully, supposed to get cooler this week.  Not that I look forward to turning on the heat, but I don't want to be whipper snipping over Christmas...  I love the cool weather, at least at first.  It's time to pull out the plaid, the sweaters, the gloves, toques and scarves.  Given how harsh the winter's can be, I have a big storage box full of winter clothes, most of which I received at Christmas over the years.

Speaking of scarves, although I don't have one as long and large as the Carl is donning, I do have a nice selection.  The last time we saw Carl, (HERE:) it was during the summer and Carl was wearing a tight white t-shirt and jeans.  He also erotically slipped them off, captured so beautifully by Jim from Studio1x. 

Although it's about to get nippy, Carl looks quite comfortable and all signs indicate he isn't the least bit chilly.  I love Carl's choice to grace his beautiful body with nothing except the long silky scarf against his skin.  It's a look, that if it took off, would really take the chill out of the harsh winter winter.

No comments: