Friday, June 23, 2023

Colt Daddy:


' An ass sculpted from stone and “a mustache that would make any highway cop jealous'
Colt Studio


When I was putting together my Father's Day posts, I compiled a list of models, themes and artists that I wanted to feature.  As usual, I had too many.  I usually tuck away the extra's for next year, but not sharing the incredible ass of Colt Model Byron Lockwood, especially for an entire year, seemed a crime.  Now, I'm sure many of you have seen Byron's butt before, but those who haven't, please do enjoy!


Byron Lockwood
Stats
Height: 6'00"
Weight: 220lbs
Dick Size: 8.25 in
Cut/Uncut: Cut
Position; Top


A former Mr Hawaii, (1978) Lockwood is blessed with a head full of thick brown hair, a body covered in rock-hard muscles and an ass sculpted from stone, Confident and self-assured, Byron's masculinity oozes from every pore. With his perfect cock, his smoldering sexy stare and a mustache that would make any highway cop jealous.


On the Water


No comments: