Monday, September 18, 2023

Precious Cargo: Yorgen by Mike Tossy


I've featured hundreds of shoots spotlighting the male form over the years of working on FH. Still, I'm not sure I've seen a more visually pleasing concept, and a more erotically accomplished materialization, than a naked and wet Yorgen soaping up, and rising down, the Ford F-250.  


There is line of thought about there is a strong connection between a man's sexual virility, and their vehicles.   I'm not sure if photographer Mike Tossy had this mind, but given the size and power of the heavy-duty truck, not to mention it's ability to handle heavy loads, we can only fantasize about Yorgen shifting into gear and blasting off at full speed.


Of course this shoot didn't require any actual driving, but that didn't mean it wasn't a thrilling ride.  Yorgen's wet skin looks especially captivating against the hard metal of the truck, especially his beautiful curves contrasting with the solid lines and stationary position of the truck.  Its also impossible believe that Yorgen wasn't aware of the power of his posterior given some of the spectacular poses that Mike captured.  I especially love the last photo in this series of Yorgen's precious assets l lying in the truck's cargo bed.  I'd never seen that shot before and it's become a favorite from the series.. 


Did you see images of Yorgen prior to shooting? If so, what struck you most about his appearance?
I had seen a few. I was taken with his boyish good looks

Do you usually see nudes prior to scheduling or shoot or just roll the dice? 
I see only what the model sends, but Yorgen was completely comfortable with being nude during the shoot.


Tell me how much of the shoot was planned?  
I pre-plan very little. 

Was the car wash pre-planed or impromptu?
I borrowed the truck The rest unstructured 


Did he have anything he especially wanted to capture or did he leave it up to you? 
Yorgen was open and easy to work with I don’t think he had requests 

What was Yorgen like to work with? Was he talkative? 
If I remember correctly he liked to talk about growing up in Alaska 

Did he require much direction, or just go to it? 
Yorgen is a self starter 



No comments: