Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Hip Hop Harry?

Even though it's back on ABC, I'm not watching this seasons Dancing With The Stars.  I did however, have to check out a little of contestant Harry Jowsey on Youtube. (HERE:)  Harry is so adorable, and I enjoyed watching him on the Netflix reality show Too Hot Too Handle.

My Hip Hop Harry title was a little sarcastic and poor Harry isn't exactly burning up the dance floor.  His good looks, and great smile however, have kept him safe so far.  Thankfully, his partner, dancer Rylee Arnold, knows that when in doubt, have Harry rip open his shirt.  Given Harry is 6'5, dancing light on his feet might be a bit of a challenge, but he's fun to watch anyway.

Unless there's a wardrobe malfunction, we're not likely to see anything but Harry's hot Torso on DWTS, but thankfully he showed a little more in his previous reality appearance.  If you missed Harry beautiful butt, in Too Hot Too Handle, check out my previous post HERE:

Harry Jowsey on Instagram

2 comments:

JiEL said...

Why do the havw to grow beards?
Haarry looked better with his face neet and shaved.

Tye said...

I think he looks great with and without