Thursday, April 23, 2020

Too Hot (& Harry) To Handle


'A Four Week Sexcation!'


I haven't yet seen Netflix's Too Hot To Handle, but I've certainly read about the show's premise, and noticed images of Harry Jowsey, one of the show's hot contestants. Too Hot To Handle takes 10 hot singles who are notorious commitment-phobes when it comes to relationships, and it puts them in an island villa together for what they think is going to be a four week sexcation. But when they get there, they're told there's prize money involved, and it depends on all of them remaining abstinent for the four week retreat.


After seeing a shot of Harry on the sidebar of the TVTattle website, I started looked for more of the hot guy with the sexy smile. It didn't take very long to discover a bit more of Harry, both his smile, and on one of my favorite sites to regularly visits. Check out more of Harry on Casperfan HERE:


Now, given I've yet to see the show, I have no idea if Harry is as sweet as he appears, or a total douche. I'll let you know once I've checked it out....




Too Hot To Handle

No comments: