Saturday, November 18, 2023

Wherever we go, Whatever we do...

'We're gonna go through it together.'

Over the last five or six months, several themes began to arise on the site.  I didn't initially intend to concentrate on them, yet they clearly became of focus of certain posts. Most of my seasonal sightings posts tended to be two, three or more guys mooning.  I have a folder for my seasonal sightings shots, and noticed I had saved several shots of multiple moons. 

I also focused over the summer on CMNM themed imagery.  I'd previously featured CFNM shots, but never really focused on clothed men with nude men until this year.  Given both themes featured two or more guys together, I started looking for other sites that focused on the theme.  One of my favorites turned out to be a Twitter page titled 'Guys Naked Together.'

It's not just guys at the beach, it's shower scenes, movie scenes, sports teams and much much more. Check out additional shots of Guys Naked Together, as well as more about the site, and the owner, on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: