Saturday, April 13, 2024

On The Radio, Whoa..oh-oh-oh


On my quest to find new sit-coms to help with my insomnia, I recently started watching Newradio.  I didn't think the show was that old, I remember watching it a bit when I was still in school, but low and behold the show premiered almost 30 years ago.   I don't remember really loving it or watching that much, but I do remember it being on, and the talented ensemble cast.


When I recently started watching season 1, I couldn't believe how young Dave Foley looked.  He's always had a bit of a baby face, but when I watched back in the 1990's, he was much much older than I was.  We're still the same years apart, but suddenly, they seem to be closer than when I was in school and originally watched.


I thought about doing a post on Foley last summer after binging the last season of Fargo.  It was a great season, with Foley playing Danish Graves along side Jennifer Jason Leigh and Jon Hamm.  I'd also recently seen caps and clip from the re-boot of Kids In The Hall and was surprised, no... more like shocked, to see that Foley and co-star Kevin McDonald went full frontal in one of the shows sketches. 


I shouldn't have been surprised however, after seeing Dave again in Newsradio, I did a quick nudity search and discovered Foley actually already appeared full frontal before,  on screen in two previous films.  Check out my favorite on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: