Saturday, April 13, 2024

The Daily Grind: Alin by Frank Joseph


'The seeds of greatness are planted in the daily grind.'
Adam Grant


Some FH readers might remember about the origins of the site.  I'd moved to a small town in a rural community to start a new job.  I didn't really know many people, and there was almost nothing to do in the area that I lived.   My job was also stressful, working with people who were struggling, in pain, and at their peak of vulnerability. 

I was used living in a city, and getting used to the sites and smells of a farming community took a little getting used to.  My life began revolving around work and then well... nothing.  I craved an outlet for my creativity and artistic impulses.  I eventually made some very good friends, began going out more, started running, got a dog, then another, but it took awhile build a life in my strange new world.


My first step in building that new life was breaking up the daily grind of work and my repetitive routine.  So many creatives begin their journey becoming weekend artists.  They make their living with a job through the week, then use their evenings and weekends to explore their creative passions.  Working on FH allowed me not only to write and create, but research and connect with artists, models and photographers.  For a short period of time each day, I was transported to a world of art, of beauty, and of incredibly hot men.


I think many viewers of the site drop in for a bit of a virtual vacation from their own daily grind.  Life is stressful, and whether you spend just a few minutes, or a few hours a week, we all need a break.  It's especially satisfying, when that break also includes stunning visuals, ones that are implanted, that can sustain and stimulate long after they were first seen.


Some of my favorite photographers, battle that daily grind, by taking control of it visually, and blending it into their work.  No elaborate backgrounds or complicated set-ups.  No reliance on fashion, or bursts of color.  Instead, they take the routine things we all do each day, often without much thought, and affix their own erotic imprint.  Through their skill, their imagination, (and sometimes a hunky Romanian model) these mundane tasks suddenly have an additional sensual and erotic foundation. 



One of my favorite chroniclers of the daily grind is photographer Frank Joseph.  Whether he's shooting a model waking up, dressing or undressing, showering, drying off or just pulling open the curtains in the morning, each ordinary task, becomes extraordinarily erotic.  Of course it helps when Frank is shooting a model as captivating as Alin.


'I met Alin first in Bucharest. He had a playful presence in front of the camera and we became long distance friends. A few summers later, when I was in Amsterdam for summer, I invited him to come. He had the same lean physique and full round butt.  He doesn’t maintain social media, so I’ve lost touch with him, unfortunately, but I really enjoyed our time together.'


Given Frank's appreciation for the architecture of the ass, it was advantageous, that the riveting Romanian knew the perfect poses to accentuate his assets.   In addition to his stunning lines and sensual curves, Alin also has a great face and I love the shots Frank captured with Alin's beautiful smile. 


If you want to take a few moments from your own daily ground, you can check out much more of Frank's work with Alin on his site HERE:  You can also join Frank's group Daily Grind on his site HERE:  It's free to join, and Frank sends a variety of hot shots out each week to brighten your day with a juicy jolt of the male form. 




No comments: