Sunday, June 23, 2024

Who Dat?

This isn't the first time one of those composite casting notices on Deadline Hollywood has caught my eye.  I don't often go to the actual website, but I do follow Deadline on Twitter. (and yes.... I'll always call it Twitter).  There's something about they crop those faces that grabs my attention, and although all four faces in the news item were hot, but one was especially familiar. 


The notice was about casting for season three of The Sex Lives of College Girls.  I've been wanting to check out the show as I love the comic sense of Mindy Kaling, one of the shows creators, producers and writers.  The actor, third from the left, is Michael Provost, an actor I almost featured in a nude scene for a 12 Days post last Halloween.  Check out more of Mr. Provost on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: