Saturday, January 10, 2009

Model I am wondering what is up with? Jeremy Scott



Jeremy Scott is an amazing looking guy. This 23 year old model from Texas was someone I was keeping an eye on a couple of years ago but he seems to have vanished. With Swedish origins, Jeremy has such a great body, face, lips and that hair. I have not seen anything new on Jeremy in almost two years. Both of his former agencies, DNA and Nous Model Management no longer have him on their sites. Anyone know if Jeremy is still working in the business. Jeremy is a hard guy to research as there is fitness model and designer with the same name, so I have not had much luck. Anyway, enjoy the pics, one of the best toros in the business.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't know if this helps but I found this link on model Jeremy Scott: http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/models/jeremyscott/
It gives an email address to write him at mbmmodel@yahoo.com