Friday, January 2, 2015

The Slipper As Pure As Gold

-Gold by DAVISICON-

'He's a very smart Prince,
He's a Prince who prepares'
Cinderella


This one started out as a challenge, until that is I found my focus. I started by searching for photo shoots involving male models in slippers. Slippers however, aren't high on the priority list of fashion accessories with photographers shooting the male form. After saving, then deleting a few images of models in PJ's and slippers I realized the direction I needed to go.


As soon as gold became the focus, I knew just who to turn to. Gold, silver, bronze and platinum are often shimmering within the images of DAVISICON.  I remembered a couple of previous posts from in which William, who has an eye for delicate beauty, incorporated the precious metal I was in search of.




DAVISICON ON FH

No comments: