Thursday, October 5, 2017

Kyle Bornheimer: Two Gays of the Week


I think I first noticed actor Kyle Bornheimer back in 2008 when he was in the short lived sit-com Worst Week. I don't think I actually watched the show, but I distinctly remember an almost naked Kyle in most of the promo ads and commercials wearing nothing but a sheet wrapped around him like a diaper.


I next remember seeing Kyle in another short lived series a few years later called Perfect Couples. This sit-com also starred David Walton, an actor I continue to crush over. Both Kyle and David have been in many pilots and series that haven't taken off as well as many great turns guesting on other shows. Last week, the first week of the new prime time schedule, Kyle turned in two memorable roles.

Will & Grace

We first saw Kyle on the premiere of Modern Family, playing the recipient of Mitch's first kiss. We saw Kyle again the following night, as a secret service agent on Will & Grace, this time, flirting with Jack. Dispute his many gay roles, the adorable and sexy Kyle appears to be a happily married man, and by the tweet below, also a great husband and father.

With David Walton in Perfect Couples

'I march for my wife & the amazing young women she mentors. And for my 2 boys. We will raise them to be the opposite of Trump.'

Worst Week



Casual

Thanks to reks for the gif!


No comments: