Thursday, May 24, 2018

Saving Grace...


This seasons Survivor was a bit of a yawn fest, especially with players seemingly content to let two leaders skate to the end. The saving grace however, at least in the eye candy department was Michael Yerger, the 18 year old model/real estate agent, who bulged nicely in his striped briefs (HERE:) until he was voted out.


I love Survivor but stopped watching for a while. I know I'm in the minority, but I was a bit tired of Jeff Probst, especially his bellowing commentary during all of the challenges. I have found it easier to watch by muting Probst during the challenges, not a difficult task when the visual is contestants like Michael and Wendell competing in their boxer briefs.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is such a gorgeous guy. Even though it sucked that he got voted off we got to see him each week in the jury. If they have a show with returning contestants I hope he is chosen. I agree I love his striped underwear to get a view of his ass and bulge. I was pissed when he went to swim trucks, but still some great views of his awesome body. I love his modeling shots and hopes he resumes doing that.