Tuesday, January 1, 2019

12 Days: Cameron Bancroft in A Midnight Kiss


How did I miss actor Cameron Bancroft transformation into an incredibly hot daddy! When I began FH, Bancroft had just turned 40, and I still thought of the him as a teen idol from his days on Beverly Hills 90210 and his appearances in 90's movies like Sleeping Together and Love & Human Remains. Of course the busy Canadian actor has be working steadily on TV and in film since the 90's, but last week was the fist time I'd seen him on screen in a while.


Usually my 12 Days feature ends on New Years, but with the success of their Holiday movies, Hallmark is expanding, adding not only a series of Hanukkah movies, but New Year movies and a a Winter themed series of films running throughout January and February. With Hallmark presenting new films, and hot hunks in the cast for me to check out, I'll have to expand the series though out the winter. I'll have to find a new name though, as I chose 12 Days to connect with the 12 Days of Christmas.


I caught of a few minutes of Cameron in the New Year's flick A Midnight Kiss last week, and although I didn't see the entire film (I have since DVR'd) it, I saw enough to want to see more of Cameron. Cameron was playing the hot daddy of the female lead and although there were a few younger male hotties in the cast, Cameron was the only one that got my attention.


It took me a few minutes to connect it was actually him. I recognized that handsome face, that jaw and sexy smile right away. The sexy grey hair however, threw me for a second. I had to get on IMDB to find out who this hottie I recognized actually was. Although I crushed over the younger Bancroft, the 51 year old Bancroft, is so much hotter.




Code Name: Eternity (1999)

Bancroft was 'naked' throughout most of the first of the first 15 minutes of the pilot to the 1999 TV series Code Name: Eternity. When Bancroft's character crashes to earth, he is completely naked. Although he runs around being chased, the editing makes it difficult to see much and pausing shows clearly he's wearing skin matching undies in most of the scenes.

Sleeping Together (1997)

Bancroft's character has A LOT of sex in 1997's Sleeping Together, but again, shows very little. There is a fair share of nudity, but only from the female cast members.

Love & Human Remains (1993)

We get our only real nude scene from Bancroft in the fascinating Love & Human Remains in 1993. I found a copy to cap, but will have to re-watch as I remember some interesting characters and relationships when I first saw the movie many years ago.


Bancroft with Thomas Gibson



1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg i used to have such a thing for him back in the day!