Saturday, February 16, 2019

12 Days:: Toby Levins in Christmas at Holly Lodge


'It was a wonderful opportunity to work with my friend Ali Sweeney, I play Vince, the handyman of Holly Lodge. Vince spends a lot of time doing his best to protect Sophie (Sweeney) both financially and romantically, all the while trying to win the affections of Callie (Crystal Lowe). I got to work with two of my good friends, which is always a treat. Plus I had to act all cute and enamoured with Crystal, who is like my sister, which led to some funny moments.'
Toby Levins


Ok, before you say it, yes, I am aware that Christmas is long over. My tree is down and decorations are in boxes, although admittedly... not all stored back where they belong. Although I still have white lights glistening on tree branches in my living room and front porch, this 12 Days post isn't actually an attempt to prolong Christmas, but instead, part of putting away all of the decorations until next year. It's was also Valentine week, so cheesy romantic movies are of course, in order.

Christmas at Holly Lodge

I actually put the images together for this post in December, just before Christmas in 2017. I had half-watched Christmas At Holly Lodge and was really taken with Australian actor Toby Levins. Levins only  has a small role in the flick, but big enough to grab my attention.  Levin's and his freckles were completely adorable, and although he remained in work shirts throughout most of the movie, I could tell, and was correct, that he was jacked under all that plaid.




The 100

No comments: