Monday, February 11, 2019

A Tuesday Visit With Hans


Beginning back in 2009, I have been fortunate to have regularly featured the work of New York artist and photographer Hans Fahrmeyer.   I titled the series, Sunday's With Hans as sort of a FH erotic take on the novel Tuesday's With MorrieOne of the joys of working on FH is the regular visits I get to do with artists whose work I love and admire. 


For me, great imagery is not something to be posted once and forgotten, but something to be visited often for creative nourishing and inspiration. Hans shot me the link to his new website recently and it gave me a great excuse to share more of his work. Hans is currently putting the finishing touches on his new book Desire, but until then, thought I would share a few shots from one of his previous books, 20017's The Naked Truth, a project I was happy to also be a small part of.




No comments: