Sunday, February 24, 2019

Sam Elliott: The Favored


Although his performance in A Star Is Born is not predicted him to bring him the Oscar, actor Sam Elliott remains a favorite.  I first saw Mask when I a kid, and although I loved the film, Sam didn't initially cause a stir.  I think I crushed more over Eric Stoltz, even covered in movie magic prosthesis.

Mask (1985)

A couple of decades or so later however, re-watching the film on DVD, I got the Elliott appeal and understood why Cher couldn't quit her attraction to Gar.  Although I have never met Elliott in person, I did see him in person on the set of a film in the late 2000's.  His sex appeal remained strong, and could be felt even from 10 feet away.


Thanks to the Internet, I've been able to look back at some of films, and some of his hottest scenes.  My love of  bad 70's films had me loving Lifeguard, and the actors walk to the shower in The Legacy, remains on the sexiest naked walkaways on film!

Lifeguard (1976)

The Lifeguard Race:

Check out my previous post on The Lifeguard HERE:


The Legacy (1978)


Walk of Fame

No comments: