Sunday, February 24, 2019

Sun Kissed: Blake by Hans Fahrmeyer


'Blonde to the Bone...'


Hair color isn't usually something that attracts me.  Except for my ginger longings, I'm usually drawn more to a man's face, body and overall look.  If a guy's hair does catch my eye, it's usually because of it's style, I tend to like slightly longer, wavy and unkempt hair on a guy rather than slicked back, or perfectly coiffured hair.


Earlier this month, while putting together a piece to spotlight his new site.I headed back into impressive body of work of photographer Hans Fahrmeyer. (A Tuesday Visit)  While scrolling through Hans' Twitter and Instagram, I noticed an image Hans had posted of the oh so beautiful and blonde Blake.


I'm not quite sure if it was the blonde hair that had me paying attention or Blake's hair in combination with his hot body and great face.  I love the shape of Blake's nose and his great lips that he puckered, pouted and pursed in most of his images.


Although straight men are seen as helpless when it comes to a hot blonde woman, research tells us that women.... aren't especially drawn to blonde men.  The old phrase  'tall, dark, and handsome' seems to be the case, with those tired stereotypes sadly playing a role. 


Blonde women are seen as easy, but I think blonde men are seen more as easy going.  Men often think (or maybe often hope) that blonde women are easier lays.  Blonde men on the other had are just seen as more...laid back.  These are of course just stereotypes but it explains why some blonde men may have a more difficult time being taken as serious, goal oriented and driven.


For both men and women, blonde hair can often look fake, which of course is because it so often is.  On Blake it looks natural, as if he was sun kissed by the Gods with a brush of blonde hair and just enough of a tan on his skin to give us those mouthwatering tan lines. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blake is a young sexy, gorgeous guy. Awesome photos.