Sunday, June 23, 2019

Just Jack!


I haven't really invested in Big Brother the last few seasons, but every year, there's one guy who has me thinking I should.  This year it's 28 year old Jack Matthews, who as you can see, has more than a subtle Jason Momoa vibe going for him. Given Momoa had so many of us lusting after Khal Drogo, a violent Warlord, his TV look-a-like may (will) have me DVRing this week's Big Brother premiere.


Matthews is what else, a fitness trainer, Big Brother seems to find a least one per season.  They need at least one guy to confidently rip off their shirt and make use of the weights they leave laying around the back yard.  In addition to lifting, Matthews also loves CrossFit, as well as photography and hanging with his dog Layla.  His lie's motto is Keep It Simple, which is fine by me. Daenerys Targaryen didn't need late night philosophical chats with Drogo, nor would you with the juicy Jack.


Fun Facts:
I can Snatch 275 Lbs. (Olympic Weightlifting jargon).
I can wiggle my ears.
I have pretty large hands for my height.
I like to sing. I think I’m good at it when I’m by myself.
I can walk on my hands for quite some time.


No comments: